lørdag, april 03, 2010

First Game of Golfing in 2010.


Last Tuesday, March 30, I had my first golf game this year, together with brother Birger. This time at Ironwood Golf Course Fishers, Indianapolis, Indiana USA. But the course was pretty soaked, and the result of my efforts miserable, not funny. So I will simply bypass that in silence....No questions please..........

But then today, Friday April 2, we went to Grey Eagle Golf course, not far away from the other. Wonderful weather; 82 F (ca. 27 C+), some nice clouds so the sun were not too hot, a little wind, but nevertheless wonderful. (Especially when thinking about the fact that back home in Norway they were having 5 C+, rain and some wet snow).

And the game went completely different. Still there is a lot to fix (there always will be), but it was nevertheless much more like how I use to play. I only had two par's, however, but below are two videos from the last par, that on hole 18.

Golf was sudddenly fun again!

Ingen kommentarer: